New Years is a time to reflect, to let go of what no longer serves you and to plant the seeds for the upcoming year. Here are some ideas on how to raise your vibration quicker in the New Year…to Create the Life you Desire!
Spend the day on December 31st (or around) by taking some time to be quiet and reflect on the year that is drawing to a close. Think about the people that mattered most to you, your greatest accomplishment, challenging difficulties and the lessons you learned.
A simple New Year’s Ritual to get you started….
- Find a quiet place to do your ritual, preferably your own home/room or space.
- Light a candle and imagine a light in and around you…whatever color you prefer…you can make it shimmer or sparkle, twirl or dance…let your imagination play!
- Take a few deep breaths, get centered. I find it helpful to have my feet on the ground and imagine them rooted deep into Mother Earth.
- Once you feel centered, on a piece of paper write down the area of your life you’re unhappy with, what you want to let go of, to release. Be specific; keep writing till you feel you have it’s all out of your system. It could be pages, just let your emotions flow. It doesn’t matter if what you write doesn’t make sense, it is clearing out this energy from your body, from your Chakras, especially your heart and throat. You are the only one that will see it and you don’t even need to read it yourself…just let this unwanted energy release from your body and flow out onto the paper.
- Then put that paper aside, and on another piece, write down all the things you want to attract into your life this year, what you desire, what you want to manifest in your life for 2018.
- Take the pieces of paper with all that you are releasing, letting go of and take it outside. Put it in a fire-safe container and burn it. Give it all over to God, to the Angels, to Mother Earth and Father Sky. Let it all go….. Once you have done burned them, throw away the ashes in a place that seems right to you (listen to your Intuition).. and as you do, say goodbye.
- Then wash your hands, take the piece of paper with everything you are attracting and place it in a location you will see regularly. This can be a vision board, an alter, near your bed or on the bathroom mirror. Someplace where you will be reminded regularly of this beautiful life you’re creating for 2019! (the paper can even be added to the Manifestation Box, see below).
Pick an Intention Word or Words
I have chosen one word to represent each year for the past few years. Two years ago it was Magic. Last year it was Rising. This year I decided to have 2 words and combine them. My Intention Words for 2019 are Magically Rising. Choose a word or two that will carry you through the year. It might take you a while to come up with it, but then use it while you are manifesting, while you are planting the seeds in your garden. Put the word into your cooking such as a blessing. Write the word on a piece of paper and put it on your bathroom mirror, your work space, your computer. Get kids bubbles and whisper the word into the bubbles as you blow the bubbles into the air. Get creative and have fun! This is your special word!!!
As for your house, you can burn sage, palo santo (holy) wood, juniper, cedar wood, incense, whatever feels right to you. Open the windows wide, or just a crack (depending on the weather) and go around the house burning it, be careful of the flames and ashes). Walk around the house and release the unwanted energy. Ask Archangel Michael to help assist you to clear it.
Use sound for clearing. There are many ways to clear with sound. The easiest and cheapest is just clapping…clap through out the house, even dancing while you do it. Let go of what no longer serves you and dance with joy, bringing in the New. Other ideas for sound are singing bowls, bells, tuning forks, drumming, playing high vibrational music from YouTube…just get creative. Sound is the highest form of healing. Our ancestors knew that sound clears energy. This is why we have church bells, clearing the energy for church to begin. Fireworks are not only beautiful to look at, but the sound clears energy! Perfect for the New Year!
Then bless the house with water that has been blessed either by someone else or blessed by you in a prayer over the water. Add a few drops of an essential oil, whatever scent feels right to you….listen to your intuition. Remember that the important thing about blessing is the intention. You can put it in a spritz bottle and walk around the house, blessing it, thanking it for all it has given you and ask it to help you with your desires for 2016.
Create an Intention/Manifestation Box
I have created a Manifestation Box at the beginning of January for several years. I add items that represent what I am bringing into the new year. I add crystals that have the energy that I am looking for, such as Rose Quartz for love. I add essential oils, I write notes on paper, trinkets, photos. Let yourself have fun. This is similar to a visualization board, but in 3-D. Just listen to yourself on what you add. You can use the tools through out the year and just add them back in.
One thing you should do prior to getting your items is smudge, then smudge your box and all of the items going into it. Be sure to smudge the area that the box will eventually go.
Some people prefer to create their own box, for me, I prefer to use one that I have, a cedar one with butterflies carved in it. As I add items, I hold them in my hands near my heart, I close my eyes and put the energy into the item, then place it in the box. I have the box in a prominent place in my house, but no one know what it’s about except me. Get creative with it! Have fun! Fill it up with treasures, love, joy just like you would have when you were a little kid. Play and Enjoy! You can use the tools through out the year and just add them back in. When you put them back in, just hold them again and put the intention back into the item.
Listen to your Intuition and create the perfect bath for yourself. It can have Epsom salt, sea salt, but my favorite is pink Himalayan salt (it not only purified you, but raises your vibration!) You can add crystals to your bath, just be careful not to add crystal clusters…they break down in salt! Tumbled crystals are perfect for this (keep track so they don’t go down the drain!) You can add essential oils and even play music associated with the heart Chakra (there is a lot on YouTube). You can scrub yourself with sea salt and wash yourself thoroughly in the water. Just listen to your Intuition to what is right for you.
Click on the link for more Spa tips!
Light candles for the New Year….you can carve 2018 in them, you can carve runes, symbols, such as dollar signs or hearts …whatever feels right to you. Listen to your heart for the color of the candle, green could be abundance, pink for love, purple for passion, white for spirituality and to cover everything for the New Year, but once again, listen to your heart for what color to use (that’s the right one!) You can even dress the candle with an essential oil…just start from the bottom and move up toward the wick. When you light it, have the intention in your mind, or say it out loud of what you are manifesting for the New Year.
Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful year of love, peace, good health and many blessings…much love and joy! Happy 2019!
I invite you to join my Private Facebook Group…
Ignite Your Power to Attract! Attract the Life, the Love that You Desire!